It is based on the ancient Ayurvedic healing system in India. Ayurvedic is an holistic healing system which combines natural therapies with the aim of encompassing the mind, body and spirit. Indian Head Massage may help relax, soothe and invigorate. The therapist uses their hands to massage the neck, shoulders, arms, head and face.
The benefits of Indian Head Massage:
- Total relaxation
- Increased vitality
- Enhanced condition of the hair and skin
- Improved circulation for the head, neck and shoulders
- Relief of eyestrain and tension headaches
- Reduced mental fatigue and improved ability to concentrate
- Relief of stiffness in the neck and shoulders
Are there any side effects to Indian Head Massage?
There are no recorded side effects with Indian Head Massage.